Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dresses Dresses Dresses....

Well as the date gets closer certain things begin to fall into place, like dresses..... I have my dress it's diamond white with a dusty rose pink sash and a pick up type skirt. My maid of honor will be in a silver dress, and my bridesmaids will be in 3 shades of pink (carnation, bubblegum, and fuchsia) the dresses will all be right below the knee in length. My junior bridesmaid Jayci Lou will be wearing a carnation colored gown that reaches below the knee-mid calf with a pickup style that matches my dress and a cute rhinestone brooch in the front. My flower girls will be wearing little wedding gowns that my Aunt Steph is letting me borrow. I'm so excited! They are an off-white that matches my dress, with beautiful detailing on the bodice and a long flowing train. It will be a princess wedding for sure!

2 comments:

  1. sounds beautiful, you better add pictures to this blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are beautiful just like my daughter...(she takes after her daddy...hee hee)

    ReplyDelete