Friday, May 8, 2009

Engagement

Wow ok the engagement.... I was working at macy's in the cosmetic dept and everyone I worked with was starting to get engaged and so I wanted a pretty ring too! So I started hinting at it, we had talked about getting engaged but Jake kept saying not until spring time. Anyway I didn't know that he had already gotten me a ring and was going to save it until Christmas. Well if you know me, I dont do patient very well and I kept hinting and kept hinting... Well we were outside my house one day and I had a pretty rough day that day I was moody and tired and Jake had been gone all weekend visiting a friend and was about to go out of town that next morning. So I was crying and not wanting to say goodbye and then it started raining. So we're standing out there in the rain and he says, "Do you want me to make everything better?" and I said yes and he told me to turn around. So I did and as I was standing there, I was thinking to myself that the only way to make this day better was if I turned around and he had a ring, but I knew it wasn't going to happen because he wouldn't even take me in those stores to look. Well I turn around and there he is on one knee in the rain with a ring....... How perfect is that! Oh by the way.... I said YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment