Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Time!

Well wedding time is finally coming up! I just finished the invitations last weekend. Sam and I worked on them for what seemed like eternity! So everyone better like them! JK. Also I found the design I want for my cakes... That's right two! We are going to have the big pretty cake and also we want a smaller funny cake at the head table. The smaller cake though will actually be a pie with a funny cake topper, Jake doesn't like cake that much! The real cake however is going to be gorgeous! I'm so excited! The wedding is Aug. 22 2009 at Lazy K Ranch in Whitmore. To see more of that check out their website, lazykranchevents.com. Everything will be pink and silver! I have 8 bridesmaids and Jake has 8 groomsmen. Then we have 5 adorable jr groomsmen/ring bearers, 1 junior bridesmaid and 2 pretty princess flower girls! My bridesmaids are; Samantha Del Arroz, Amanda Akers, Stephanie Sawyer, Jessica Armstrong, Kristen Sabanovich, Sabrina Jansen, Jenna Armstrong and Hannah Humphrey. The Groomsmen are; Tyson Vieira, Josh Sabanovich, Jordan Sabanovich, James Jansen, Levi Story (as long as he can make it back from the marines), Josh Stark, Richard Nance, and Todd Akers. The Jr Groomsmen/Ring Bearers are Taylor Sabanovich, Emilio Martinez, Jacob Arnaz, Zach Tolbertson, Alex McNut and Ty Sabanovich. My junior bridesmaid is Jayci McNut and my flower girls are Zorene Tolbertson and Lauren Arnaz! I can't wait it is all going to be so much fun and it is coming up so quick!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby, I just want you to know I am so proud of the woman you have become. I may be biased, but Jake is one blessed man. God smiles on you and so do I!!! I will always be here for both of you and look forward to seeing God bless this union...Remember Jake...I Loved her first !!!(hee hee...love ya)

    ReplyDelete